In today's market for stereo headphones, celebrity endorsements are all the rage. Audio equipment makers look to the celebrity sphere to see who they might line up as a paid spokesperson. At Denon we direct our attention in a different direction: to you, the music lover. Our new line of stereo headphones reflects our appreciation that music listeners are as diverse as music itself.
Stereo Headphones that Sound Like You
As the maker of some of the world's finest high fidelity audio components, Denon knows what it takes to create great-sounding audio headphones. But we also know that different listeners have different things that they want from their headphone sound. That's why we offer a variety of headphone styles, custom-tailored for different listening experiences:
- Denon Globe Cruiser™ stereo headphones provide ambient noise reduction, ideal for the frequent traveler who wants to concentrate or relax on the plane or train.
- Denon Exercise Freak™ stereo headphones deliver a heavyweight sound from a super lightweight form factor, perfect for running, cycling, or hitting the gym.
- Denon Urban Raver™ stereo headphones kick the bass hard, great for music styles like hip-hop and techno.
- Denon Music Maniac™ stereo headphones provide the pristine sound reproduction sought by audiophiles.
Stereo Headphones that Fit Like You
Your head and your ears are unique, with size and shape that don't exactly duplicate anyone else. To ensure that you get a perfect fit so you can feel the music and not the headphones, we use designs and materials that are adaptable and adjustable:
- Denon's over-ear and on-ear music headphones have rotatable ear cups, contour-fitting memory foam ear pads, and adjustable headbands. All our styles of stereo headphones except the Exercise Freak are available in over-ear or on-ear form factors.
- Denon's in-ear headphones come with multiple sizes of ear tips so you can choose the ones that provide a perfect fit. All Denon headphone styles are available in in-ear models.