The AVR-A100 is a 9.2 Channel A/V surround receiver that not only offers DENON LINK 4th, high-bit i/p conversion and scaling, but also features Advanced Connectivity, Network Audio, Photo Streaming and an interface that enhances your level of entertainment pleasure. The AVR-A100 Receiver also includes a special edition block condenser, a higher-grade speaker terminal with a gold plated in/out, and cast iron footing to stabilize sound quality.
The Signatures of Quality.
The AVR-A100 gloss finish front includes Denon’s special edition 100th anniversary logo badge, and comes with a 5-year warranty on New (1-year warranty on Refurbished) and a signed certificate of authenticity from the chief production engineer who hand crafted the product. Also included (while supplies last) is a beautiful Denon “brand book” that explores the history of one of the leading names in the audio-visual field.
High Audio and Video Quality
- 9channel Amplifier with Discrete Mono Amp Construction
- 11.2channel Pre Amplifier for highest flexibility
- HDMI version 1.4, 3D and ARC Support
- DENON LINK 4th-HDMI Clock Control
- AL24 Processing Plus
Connectivity “Digital Content Friendly”
- iPod/iPhone/USB Direct x 2 selectable (“Works for iPod and iPhone” certified)
- Network Audio and Photo Streaming
Easy to Use
- Audyssey MultEQ-XT 32 Room EQ with Auto setup
- iPhone App
Multi-Zone, CI features
- Pre Amp Mode in combination with External Power Amp
- Remote Maintenance
- Web Remote
Eco Friendly” Design
- Low standby for ecology (0.1W)
Free downloads about this product
Register your product now