Thank you for considering the purchase of a Denon Extended Protection Plan. We want you to get as much enjoyment as possible out of your Denon product. Choosing to purchase a protection plan is a great way to insure that your product will bring you satisfaction for many years to come. Here are a few points to consider when making your decision:
- The extended protection starts after the original manufacturer’s warranty period has expired. Unlike some programs out there, it does not run concurrently with the original warranty so you get the maximum duration of coverage for your investment.
- Additional options such as adding a second or third year (if applicable) is a great way to get the most value for your investment. Please consider this carefully.
- Coverage only applies to purchases from an authorized dealer. For a current list of authorized dealers, please visit the Denon website.
Features and Benefits:
- 100% coverage on parts & labor
- If unrepairable, we’ll replace it!
- No deductibles or hidden charges
- Power surge protection
- Unlimited service calls
- Nationwide authorized service center network
- Service representatives available to assist you 24 hours a day
- No Lemon guarantee
- Fully insured
- Fully transferable
Lastly, you must check the terms and conditions box before you check out. We recommend printing the terms and conditions for your records.
Remember, at any time if you have any further questions, or require any assistance in making a decision to purchase a protection plan, please contact us at (855) 720-0823. Our trained agents will gladly answer any questions. Please Note that the Denon Extended Protection Plan is only available in the United States at this time. If you reside in Canada or Latin America, please check back in the future
Thank you again for considering an investment in a Denon Extended Protection Plan.