The PMA-A100 is an integrated amplifier and the fruit of many years of Denon audio technology development. To further improve the expressiveness of its sound quality, the amplifier inherits the UHC-MOS Single Push-Pull output circuit and features a newly engineered construction, forming a solid foundation for a pure, clean sound.
The Signatures of Quality.
This high-performance edition includes special anniversary tuning, superior construction and parts, including a larger, upgraded speaker terminal, cast iron footing for less vibration and higher sound quality, and the 100th anniversary signature badge affixed to the facing of the amplifier. Each PMA-A100 in the collection has been hand tested and tuned by Denon engineers.
Additionally, the PMA-A100 comes with a 5-year warranty and a signed certificate of authenticity from the chief production engineer who hand crafted the product. Also included is a beautiful Denon “brand book” that explores the history of one of the leading names in the audio-visual arts.
High quality audio
- UHCMOS Single Push Pull Circuit
- Precision mechanical ground construction
- Twin transformers with leakage cancelling mount
- Accurate Volume Control with large size diameter
- Wide range play capability for Super Audio CD
- Parts strictly selected for high sound quality
Ease of use
- RC for both AMP&CD operation
Eco Friendly” Design
- Low standby for ecology (0.1W)