Audio Video Receiver
The modern audio video receiver has evolved rapidly to integrate a dizzying array
of features and functionality. Though shopping for an audio video receiver may seem
a bit daunting, in the end it really boils down to three main things you should
be looking for:
- Sound quality. Can the
audio receiver deliver the sound experience that you're looking for from your
music, movies, shows, and games?
- Versatility. Think carefully about the different ways that you'd like use your audio
video receiver. Then allow for the possibility that additional ways of using it
may come up down the road – maybe you'll add another media device or TV to
your home. Pick a home
receiver that supports all your usage scenarios now and for the foreseeable
- Ease of use. Look for an audio video receiver that doesn't require you to be a techie
to set up and operate it. (Even if you are a techie, you'll want to spend more time
enjoying your system and little time managing it.)
Superior Audio Video Receiver Sound Quality from Denon
At Denon our line of premium home
sound systems are built to provide a truly exceptional audio experience.
Two great examples are our AVR-1913 audio video receiver and our AVR-3313CI IN-Command
audio video receiver:
- The AVR-1913 7.1 channel receiver delivers seven 90-watt channels, for more immersive
than a 5.1 channel
receiver. The AVR-3313CI is a
7.2 receiver, featuring dual sub-woofer outlets for optimal bass performance,
along with seven 125-watt surround sound channels.
- In both audio video receiver models, each of the seven channels is powered by its
own discrete circuit, allowing truer sound reproduction than conventional integrated
- Both audio video receiver models feature built-in Audyssey technology that automatically
optimizes sound performance in response to your particular room acoustics.
An Audio Video Receiver to Meet All Your Needs, Today and Tomorrow
The Denon AVR-1913 audio video receiver and AVR-3313CI audio video receiver both
feature the comprehensive connectivity you need to seamlessly integrate all your
- Both systems support coaxial, composite, and component video inputs.
- The AVR-1913 features six HDMI inputs (HDMI has emerged as one of the most common
and versatile high-definition audio-video connection types). The AVR-3313CI has
seven HDMI inputs and three HDMI outputs. Both support pass-through for 3D video.
- Both systems provide advanced networking support including compatibility with Sirius
Radio, Pandora, and built-in Apple Airplay for wireless streaming of your iTunes
- The AVR-1913 supports two-zone audio playback, while the AVR-3313CI has an advanced
three-zone, three-source capability.
Audio Video Receiver Set-Up Made Simple
Both the AVR-1913 and the AVR-3313CI feature an easy to use graphical interface,
including a Setup Assistant that makes initial setup of your audio video receiver
system a breeze. Both these systems come with a user-friendly remote with large,
well-marked buttons; and with either system you can download an app that lets you
use your iPhone or Android phone as a remote.
Learn more about the Denon AVR-1913 7.1 channel audio video receiver.
Learn more about the Denon AVR-3313CI IN-Command 7.2 channel audio video receiver.
Find out where
you can purchase an Denon audio video receiver.