With iHeartRadio HEOS users can transport thousands of live radio stations to anywhere in the home
Mahwah, NJ (December 18, 2014) – Denon® Electronics, a leading manufacturer of premium home and personal audio products, announces its partnership with iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s all-in-one streaming music service, to offer iHeartRadio on the
HEOS wireless multi-room sound systems. Now HEOS users have the capability to utilize iHeartRadio’s free streaming music and live radio service through the HEOS app, available for both iOS and Android™*. This gives HEOS listeners access to thousands of live AM/FM radio stations from across the country and the ability to create their own Custom Stations.
"We are excited to partner with Denon Electronics to bring iHeartRadio into even more homes with the HEOS music player," said Darren Davis, President of iHeartRadio. "Its sleek and compact design combined with its premier stereo sound makes it perfect for enjoying your favorite iHeartRadio stations anywhere in the house."
Through three stunning, wireless compact music players, HEOS delivers iHeartRadio’s personalized radio stations, to whatever room users want to hear the music they desire. With iHeartRadio, HEOS users have access to an incredible array of listening options.
- iHeartRadio is the leading digital service that delivers everything listeners want in an all-in-one platform: Instant access to live radio stations from across the country, user-created Custom Stations inspired by a favorite artist or song, thousands of curated digital stations and the iHeartRadio Shows & Personalities feature giving users access to the best on-demand news, talk and entertainment content available today.
- Find the best of Live Radio: Listen to thousands of live radio stations including pop, country, urban, rock, talk, college and other stations. Browse by music genre and location, then hit the scan button to move from radio station to radio station for enhanced music discovery. Let DJs know what songs are hot or not by giving them a thumbs up or thumbs down.
- Create personalized Custom Stations: Choose from our catalog of over 20 million songs and 450,000 artists. Simply pick a song or artist to create your own commercial-free, uninterrupted Custom Station featuring music from that artist and similar ones, plus Thumbs up/Thumbs down songs to create a more personalized experience.
- Easily save and browse Favorites: Quick access to play your favorite saved and recently listened to stations or shows
Anywhere sounds amazing through HEOS, a new wireless multi-room sound system which includes three stunning, wireless multi-zone music players:
- HEOS 3 ($299) wireless speaker is versatile and is the perfect product to start with. This compact yet fully featured wireless stereo speaker system plays the user’s favorite music from a range of streaming services including iHeartRadio from a smartphone or tablet, even a USB drive. Ideal for smaller spaces such as bedrooms, offices, dens, kitchens and dorm rooms.
- HEOS 5 ($399) wireless speaker is where elegance meets performance. This discreet and elegant speaker produces incredibly detailed wide range high fidelity. It is ideal for medium to large rooms such as dining rooms, larger bedrooms, and offices or smaller living rooms.
- HEOS 7 ($599) a wireless speaker for the ultimate listening experience. Able to produce true wide range high fidelity stereo sound, the HEOS 7 can deliver room-filling volume even in larger spaces such as living rooms, great rooms, and open area floor plans.
To meet the high bar set by Denon’s 100-year legacy of premier audio quality, Denon’s engineers and designers worked for more than ten years to develop HEOS. Take that and combine it with the outstanding selection of sound delivered by iHeartRadio and listeners get the ultimate wireless multi-room sound experience.
HEOS multi-room wireless sound system is available online and at select Denon dealers. For more information visit
*A wireless home network is required.
With 245 million monthly listeners in the U.S., 97 million monthly digital uniques and 196 million monthly consumers of its Total Traffic and Weather Network, iHeartMedia has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. It serves over 150 markets through 859 owned radio stations, and the company’s radio stations and content can be heard on AM/FM, HD digital radio, satellite radio, on the Internet at
iHeartRadio.com and on the company’s radio station websites, on the iHeartRadio mobile app, in enhanced auto dashes, on tablets and smartphones, and on gaming consoles.
iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s digital radio platform, is the No. 1 all-in-one digital audio service with over 430 million downloads; it reached its first 20 million registered users faster than any digital service in Internet history and reached 50 million users faster than any digital music service and even faster than Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. The company’s operations include radio broadcasting, online, mobile, digital and social media, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation. Visit
iHeartMedia.com for more company information.
About Denon Electronics
Denon is a world leader in the manufacture of the highest-quality home theater, audio and software products. Denon is recognized internationally for innovative and groundbreaking products and has a long history of technical innovations, including the development and groundbreaking commercialization of pulse-code modulation (PCM) digital audio. Denon Electronics is owned by D+M Group. For more information visit www.usa.denon.com.
About D+M Group
D+M Group is a global company dedicated to enhancing life through inspired sound solutions delivered anytime, anywhere. With a strong belief that “Performance is everything,” D+M is focused on innovation to meet the needs of customers in an increasingly digital world. Serving the consumer, professional and automotive markets, D+M Group brands include Boston Acoustics®, Denon®, and Marantz®. D+M Group has approximately 900 employees worldwide, with products and services marketed in more than 45 countries.
All product and brand names with a trademark symbol are trademarks or registered trademarks of D+M Holdings, Inc. or its subsidiaries.
Statements in this news release that are not statements of historical fact include forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial performance of the company. We wish to caution you that such statements are just predictions and that actual events or results may differ materially. Forward-looking statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties surrounding competitive and industry conditions, the ability to launch products on time and enable new features sets, market acceptance for the company's products, risks of litigation, technological changes, developing industry standards and other factors related to the company's businesses. The Company reserves all of its rights.